Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $4.80 million and approximately $19,102.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Counterparty coin can now be purchased for about $1.83 or 0.00046765 BTC on major exchanges including Zaif, Bittrex, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. In the last seven days, Counterparty has traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3,912.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.46 or 0.03312042 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00012809 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.14 or 0.02459561 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00019417 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003231 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
Counterparty (XCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,615,721 coins. The official message board for Counterparty is counterpartytalk.org. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Counterparty’s official website is counterparty.io. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Bittrex, Tux Exchange and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Counterparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.