Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. One Omicron coin can now be purchased for $0.0783 or 0.00001190 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Omicron has traded flat against the dollar. Omicron has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.99 or 0.01432345 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00002433 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00020763 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002717 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00002552 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00002273 BTC.
Omicron (CRYPTO:OMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 29th, 2014. Omicron’s total supply is 10,140,044 coins. Omicron’s official Twitter account is @gladimorcrypto. Omicron’s official website is delta.investments.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Buying and Selling Omicron
Omicron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omicron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omicron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omicron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.