Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. During the last week, Blockpass has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar. One Blockpass token can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000072 BTC on exchanges. Blockpass has a market cap of $337,935.00 and $24,255.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00393249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.36 or 0.01697492 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00235993 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004886 BTC.
Blockpass’ genesis date was May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,949,751 tokens. The official message board for Blockpass is medium.com/@blockpass. Blockpass’ official website is blockpass.org. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blockpass Token Trading
Blockpass can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.