CEDEX Coin (CURRENCY:CEDEX) traded up 7.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. CEDEX Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $224.00 worth of CEDEX Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CEDEX Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0301 or 0.00000747 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, CEDEX Coin has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00393249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.36 or 0.01697492 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00235993 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004886 BTC.
CEDEX Coin Profile
CEDEX Coin launched on May 3rd, 2018. CEDEX Coin’s total supply is 80,525,599 tokens. CEDEX Coin’s official website is cedex.com. CEDEX Coin’s official message board is email@example.com. CEDEX Coin’s official Twitter account is @Cedex56082561 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CEDEX Coin Token Trading
CEDEX Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CEDEX Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CEDEX Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CEDEX Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CEDEX Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CEDEX Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.