Havven (CURRENCY:HAV) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 17th. In the last week, Havven has traded down 24.1% against the US dollar. One Havven token can currently be bought for $0.0472 or 0.00001226 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Gate.io and Liquid. Havven has a market capitalization of $3.16 million and $43,347.00 worth of Havven was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393245 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025091 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.02 or 0.01687288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00236071 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004883 BTC.
Havven was first traded on January 7th, 2018. Havven’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 67,060,807 tokens. The official website for Havven is havven.io. The Reddit community for Havven is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Havven’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Havven is blog.havven.io.
Havven Token Trading
Havven can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX, Liquid, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Havven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Havven should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Havven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Havven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Havven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.