KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 17th. Over the last week, KekCoin has traded 10.1% higher against the US dollar. KekCoin has a total market capitalization of $194,270.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KekCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0181 or 0.00000450 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00026611 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00064729 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00037616 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00001704 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.26 or 0.03706314 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010266 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009182 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00001135 BTC.
KEK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here.
KekCoin Coin Trading
KekCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KekCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.