MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. MediShares has a total market capitalization of $11.31 million and approximately $106,640.00 worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MediShares has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MediShares token can now be purchased for about $0.0106 or 0.00000263 BTC on exchanges including OTCBTC, Huobi and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393245 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025091 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.02 or 0.01687288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00236071 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004883 BTC.
MediShares was first traded on December 1st, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,067,640,901 tokens. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares. MediShares’ official message board is weibo.com/MediShares. MediShares’ official website is www.medishares.org.
Buying and Selling MediShares
MediShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Gate.io and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediShares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.