Peony (CURRENCY:PNY) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. During the last seven days, Peony has traded flat against the US dollar. Peony has a market capitalization of $81.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peony coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Peony (CRYPTO:PNY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 392,834 coins and its circulating supply is 227,309 coins. The official website for Peony is www.peonycoin.io. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin.
Peony Coin Trading
Peony can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peony should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.