RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. In the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded up 3.3% against the US dollar. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $2.45 million and approximately $32,225.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for about $0.0117 or 0.00000288 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.89 or 0.01531200 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020351 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002532 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00001418 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001632 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00001800 BTC.
RVR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official. The official message board for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live/blog. The official website for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.