SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded 55.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. During the last week, SkinCoin has traded up 248.1% against the U.S. dollar. One SkinCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000064 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox and HitBTC. SkinCoin has a total market cap of $229,764.00 and $5,885.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007884 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00392594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $68.67 or 0.01698997 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00236376 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001859 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004881 BTC.
SkinCoin’s launch date was June 7th, 2017. SkinCoin’s total supply is 388,183,483 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,183,483 tokens. SkinCoin’s official website is skincoin.org. SkinCoin’s official Twitter account is @skincoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SkinCoin Token Trading
SkinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SkinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SkinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.