Cashcoin (CURRENCY:CASH) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. Cashcoin has a total market capitalization of $30,161.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Cashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cashcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DOBI trade, Crex24 and cfinex. During the last week, Cashcoin has traded down 33.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,174.87 or 2.52693653 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00097355 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cashcoin (CASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 2nd, 2014. Cashcoin’s total supply is 53,458,111 coins. The official website for Cashcoin is cashcoin.cash. Cashcoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocashnow and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cashcoin Coin Trading
Cashcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, cfinex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cashcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.