Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 8th. In the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.95 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $9.89 or 0.00189985 BTC on popular exchanges including BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $88.37 or 0.01696556 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002695 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002429 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002445 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013112 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002752 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00001650 BTC.
About Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. The official website for Lightning Bitcoin is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, BtcTrade.im and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.