EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One EquiTrader coin can currently be bought for $0.0525 or 0.00000999 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. EquiTrader has a market capitalization of $625,220.00 and $0.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded up 34.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.30 or 0.01679999 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002610 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002843 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012280 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002816 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001586 BTC.
EQT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 13,014,553 coins and its circulating supply is 11,914,553 coins. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader. EquiTrader’s official website is www.equitrader.co.
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.