Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 13th. Over the last week, Citadel has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. Citadel has a market cap of $43,881.00 and $29.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Citadel coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 36.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Citadel (CTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.