Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 14th. Power Ledger has a market cap of $48.98 million and approximately $3.08 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00002369 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kyber Network, Radar Relay and Upbit. In the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.91 or 0.00389651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002296 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.34 or 0.01376370 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00217442 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006105 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000134 BTC.
About Power Ledger
Power Ledger launched on July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 404,852,067 tokens. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Power Ledger is powerledger.io. The official message board for Power Ledger is medium.com/power-ledger. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger.
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, ABCC, DigiFinex, Radar Relay, Upbit, TDAX, Kyber Network, Bitbns, Bittrex, Gate.io, IDEX, Huobi, Kucoin, Binance, Bithumb and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.