Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 15th. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 20.4% against the dollar. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $608,209.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.98 or 0.00019017 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $66.37 or 0.01289267 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00001359 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00015042 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00007113 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000725 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.