ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. ATLANT has a market capitalization of $875,890.00 and $647.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ATLANT has traded 27.5% lower against the US dollar. One ATLANT token can currently be purchased for $0.0162 or 0.00000310 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox, HitBTC and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00376066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019328 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.01077006 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00208759 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006274 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
ATLANT’s genesis date was July 29th, 2017. ATLANT’s total supply is 54,175,041 tokens. ATLANT’s official message board is medium.com/@atlantio. The Reddit community for ATLANT is /r/Atlantio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATLANT’s official website is atlant.io. ATLANT’s official Twitter account is @atlantio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exrates, HitBTC, Mercatox and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATLANT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.