Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Dotcoin has a market cap of $1.74 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Dotcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Dotcoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0056 or 0.00000151 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.61 or 0.01523019 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00012766 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003050 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001943 BTC.
Dotcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 18th, 2015. Dotcoin’s total supply is 577,018,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 312,018,000 tokens. Dotcoin’s official website is www.cryptopia.co.nz. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dotcoin
Dotcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dotcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dotcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dotcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.