Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0123 or 0.00000236 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. Over the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded 21.7% lower against the US dollar. Ether-1 has a market cap of $250,586.00 and $25,528.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004827 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00504760 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00048998 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005137 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Ether-1 Coin Profile
Ether-1 (ETHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.