Game.com (CURRENCY:GTC) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. One Game.com token can currently be purchased for about $0.0147 or 0.00000283 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, BitForex, HADAX and Gate.io. Game.com has a market capitalization of $11.23 million and $2.09 million worth of Game.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Game.com has traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $614.57 or 0.11779507 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00042976 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025520 BTC.
Game.com Token Profile
Game.com is a token. It launched on October 11th, 2017. Game.com’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,444,190 tokens. Game.com’s official Twitter account is @gelert. The official website for Game.com is game.com. The official message board for Game.com is medium.com/@Game.com.
Game.com Token Trading
Game.com can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, BitForex, Bibox and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Game.com should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Game.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Game.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.