Hade Platform (CURRENCY:HADE) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last week, Hade Platform has traded up 33.1% against the US dollar. One Hade Platform token can currently be bought for $0.0480 or 0.00000625 BTC on popular exchanges. Hade Platform has a market cap of $2.40 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Hade Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00375567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019315 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.16 or 0.01076356 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00208741 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006381 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Hade Platform Token Profile
Hade Platform’s total supply is 75,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,147,072 tokens. Hade Platform’s official Twitter account is @HadePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hade Platform is /r/HadePlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Hade Platform is hadeplatform.com.
Hade Platform Token Trading
Hade Platform can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hade Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hade Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hade Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hade Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hade Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.