Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. In the last week, Libra Credit has traded up 13.8% against the US dollar. One Libra Credit token can now be bought for about $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, UEX, Bilaxy and OKEx. Libra Credit has a market cap of $7.67 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00376066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019328 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.01077006 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00208759 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006274 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Libra Credit Token Profile
Libra Credit’s genesis date was April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. Libra Credit’s official website is www.mycred.io.
Buying and Selling Libra Credit
Libra Credit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kyber Network, IDEX, UEX, Bilaxy, Huobi, Bibox, OKEx and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Libra Credit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.