Tokia (CURRENCY:TKA) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One Tokia token can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. In the last week, Tokia has traded flat against the US dollar. Tokia has a market cap of $34,494.00 and $0.00 worth of Tokia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00376066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019328 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.01077006 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00208759 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006274 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Tokia’s launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Tokia’s total supply is 52,669,277 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,135,421 tokens. Tokia’s official Twitter account is @tokia_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokia’s official message board is medium.com/@tokia_io. The Reddit community for Tokia is /r/TOKIA and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Tokia’s official website is www.tokia.io.
Tokia Token Trading
Tokia can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tokia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tokia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tokia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.