Acute Angle Cloud (CURRENCY:AAC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. One Acute Angle Cloud token can currently be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000085 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, HADAX, BiteBTC and CoinTiger. Over the last week, Acute Angle Cloud has traded 20.2% lower against the dollar. Acute Angle Cloud has a market cap of $1.13 million and $1.42 million worth of Acute Angle Cloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,338.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.04 or 0.03271170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $300.91 or 0.05655800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $81.50 or 0.01531827 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $69.67 or 0.01309575 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00117237 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.88 or 0.01313518 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.26 or 0.00324475 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00032428 BTC.
Acute Angle Cloud Token Profile
Acute Angle Cloud is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ECC 256K1 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 18th, 2018. Acute Angle Cloud’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. Acute Angle Cloud’s official Twitter account is @AcuteAngleCloud and its Facebook page is accessible here. Acute Angle Cloud’s official website is acuteangle.com.
Buying and Selling Acute Angle Cloud
Acute Angle Cloud can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, HADAX, CoinTiger, OKEx and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acute Angle Cloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Acute Angle Cloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Acute Angle Cloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Acute Angle Cloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acute Angle Cloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.