Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. One Eden token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000130 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, BitForex, Hotbit and Bilaxy. Eden has a total market capitalization of $4.15 million and $588,692.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Eden has traded up 9.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006188 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.76 or 0.00464920 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $58.78 or 0.01103779 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00206416 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007688 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000132 BTC.
Eden Token Profile
Eden’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. Eden’s official Twitter account is @edenchainio. The Reddit community for Eden is /r/edenchainio. The official message board for Eden is edenchain.io/get-started/blog. Eden’s official website is edenchain.io.
Eden Token Trading
Eden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Bilaxy and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.