Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded up 31.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 9th. Newton Coin Project has a total market capitalization of $169,384.00 and $44.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Newton Coin Project has traded up 31.2% against the dollar. One Newton Coin Project coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, cfinex, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000087 BTC.
About Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project (CRYPTO:NCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 172,638,612,437 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. Newton Coin Project’s official website is www.newtoncoin.site. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, cfinex, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Newton Coin Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.