Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 9th. Over the last seven days, Loki has traded 6.1% higher against the dollar. One Loki coin can currently be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00003483 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre. Loki has a total market cap of $7.79 million and approximately $15,927.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,169.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.09 or 0.02743580 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $279.92 or 0.04542560 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.16 or 0.01187268 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.71 or 0.01050137 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00089464 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.18 or 0.00911657 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00312467 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00023265 BTC.
LOKI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 37,920,878 coins and its circulating supply is 36,310,297 coins. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. Loki’s official website is loki.network. Loki’s official message board is loki.network/blog. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Loki Coin Trading
Loki can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loki should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.