Nyerium (CURRENCY:NYEX) traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 12th. Nyerium has a total market capitalization of $21,616.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Nyerium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Nyerium has traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Nyerium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004534 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.94 or 0.00313335 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.94 or 0.00827615 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00133554 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005131 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000946 BTC.
Nyerium Coin Profile
Nyerium’s total supply is 25,192,983 coins and its circulating supply is 19,999,468 coins. The Reddit community for Nyerium is /r/Nyerium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nyerium’s official Twitter account is @NyeriumDev. Nyerium’s official website is nyex.site.
Nyerium Coin Trading
Nyerium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, Stocks.Exchange and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyerium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nyerium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nyerium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nyerium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyerium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.