Obyte (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 12th. During the last seven days, Obyte has traded up 21% against the dollar. Obyte has a market cap of $34.13 million and $34,027.00 worth of Obyte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Obyte coin can currently be purchased for about $50.26 or 0.00715847 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and UPbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.09 or 0.00314747 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.70 or 0.00822084 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004419 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00134033 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $563.42 or 0.08027854 BTC.
GBYTE is a coin. It was first traded on December 25th, 2016. Obyte’s total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 679,008 coins. Obyte’s official website is obyte.org. The Reddit community for Obyte is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Obyte’s official message board is medium.com/byteball. Obyte’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Obyte
Obyte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, UPbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obyte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obyte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Obyte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obyte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.