CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded down 28.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 15th. CryCash has a total market capitalization of $180,156.00 and approximately $324.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryCash token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0390 or 0.00000479 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and IDEX. In the last week, CryCash has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
CryCash (CRYPTO:CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,617,936 tokens. The official website for CryCash is crycash.io. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here. CryCash’s official message board is medium.com/@crycash.
CryCash Token Trading
CryCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.