Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. During the last seven days, Gems has traded up 15.8% against the US dollar. One Gems token can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io and Fatbtc. Gems has a total market cap of $1.32 million and approximately $99,838.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005268 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00329195 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.23 or 0.00826141 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.10 or 0.00153289 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004783 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Gems Token Profile
Gems ‘s launch date was January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,152,794,971 tokens. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. Gems ‘s official website is gems.org. Gems ‘s official message board is blog.gems.org. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.