Conceal (CURRENCY:CCX) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Conceal has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Conceal coin can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002644 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre and Graviex. Conceal has a market cap of $610,884.00 and approximately $16,627.00 worth of Conceal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.29 or 0.01868156 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00060842 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.27 or 0.00390427 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00012997 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007106 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00012263 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006044 BTC.
CCX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 21st, 2016. Conceal’s total supply is 13,617,034 coins and its circulating supply is 3,190,124 coins. The official message board for Conceal is medium.com/@ConcealNetwork. Conceal’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Conceal is conceal.network. The Reddit community for Conceal is /r/ConcealNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Conceal
Conceal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Conceal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Conceal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Conceal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Conceal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Conceal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.