CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 18.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. CROAT has a market capitalization of $108,245.00 and approximately $381.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CROAT coin can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, CROAT has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 66.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 35% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
CROAT (CROAT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 64,362,448 coins. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.