Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Emphy token can now be purchased for $0.0179 or 0.00000248 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Emphy has a total market capitalization of $141,672.00 and $1,294.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Emphy has traded up 28% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.00 or 0.01222054 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001616 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009227 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007917 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00082554 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001364 BTC.
Emphy (CRYPTO:EPY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,902,025 tokens. Emphy’s official website is emphy.io. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Emphy Token Trading
Emphy can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emphy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.