HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded 67% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. During the last week, HarmonyCoin has traded 391.1% higher against the US dollar. HarmonyCoin has a market cap of $158.00 and $1,047.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HarmonyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005235 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00346385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014074 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001696 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.04 or 0.00817469 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00152835 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004892 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000995 BTC.
HarmonyCoin launched on January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. The official website for HarmonyCoin is www.hmc21.co. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity.
HarmonyCoin Coin Trading
HarmonyCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HarmonyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HarmonyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.