IONChain (CURRENCY:IONC) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 17th. Over the last week, IONChain has traded up 53.1% against the U.S. dollar. IONChain has a total market capitalization of $909,983.00 and approximately $870,311.00 worth of IONChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IONChain token can currently be bought for about $0.0077 or 0.00000109 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and FCoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.24 or 0.00345455 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57.88 or 0.00824073 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00152011 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004915 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000977 BTC.
IONChain’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 118,736,922 tokens. The official message board for IONChain is medium.com/@IONChain. IONChain’s official Twitter account is @IONChain. IONChain’s official website is ionchain.org.
IONChain Token Trading
IONChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IONChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IONChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IONChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IONChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IONChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.