LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last seven days, LikeCoin has traded down 5% against the US dollar. One LikeCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges. LikeCoin has a market cap of $1.46 million and $731.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $611.54 or 0.08596075 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036097 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012116 BTC.
LikeCoin (CRYPTO:LIKE) is a token. Its genesis date was February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here. LikeCoin’s official website is like.co. LikeCoin’s official message board is medium.com/likecoin.
Buying and Selling LikeCoin
LikeCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LikeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.