PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded up 13% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One PRIZM coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002511 BTC on exchanges. PRIZM has a market cap of $9.46 million and approximately $63,965.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PRIZM has traded up 7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,193.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $358.89 or 0.05003949 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004835 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $144.39 or 0.02005903 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005176 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00013572 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004811 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001646 BTC.
PRIZM (PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 99,590,293 coins and its circulating supply is 52,502,900 coins. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PRIZM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.