Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded 31.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Project Coin has a market capitalization of $23,697.00 and approximately $74.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Project Coin has traded down 50.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Project Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005247 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.40 or 0.00344657 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005259 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.73 or 0.00815115 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00152057 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $612.00 or 0.08645343 BTC.
Project Coin Coin Profile
Project Coin is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 26,726,691 coins and its circulating supply is 26,297,247 coins. Project Coin’s official website is projectcoin.net. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1.
Buying and Selling Project Coin
Project Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Crex24, Graviex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Project Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.