SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One SmileyCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. In the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded up 64.4% against the U.S. dollar. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $485,091.00 and $251.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 37.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
SMLY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.