Stakinglab (CURRENCY:LABX) traded 50.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Stakinglab has a market cap of $130,929.00 and $2,067.00 worth of Stakinglab was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stakinglab coin can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00004537 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Stakinglab has traded down 77.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00073125 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001458 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 50.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001712 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Stakinglab Coin Profile
Stakinglab is a coin. Stakinglab’s total supply is 417,750 coins and its circulating supply is 405,158 coins. The Reddit community for Stakinglab is /r/Stakinglab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stakinglab’s official website is labcoin.io. Stakinglab’s official Twitter account is @Staking_LAB.
Buying and Selling Stakinglab
Stakinglab can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakinglab directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stakinglab should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stakinglab using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stakinglab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakinglab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.