Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Universa token can currently be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Cobinhood, Ethfinex and Livecoin. Universa has a total market capitalization of $5.83 million and $47,162.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Universa has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.92 or 0.00346240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013825 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.61 or 0.00800391 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00153181 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005042 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00001007 BTC.
Universa Token Profile
Universa’s launch date was January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. Universa’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. The official website for Universa is universablockchain.com.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.