Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded down 86.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Universe coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. During the last seven days, Universe has traded down 83.3% against the U.S. dollar. Universe has a market cap of $33,977.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 45.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded down 38.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Universe (UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 88,334,478 coins and its circulating supply is 77,134,478 coins. The official website for Universe is unicoin.pw. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official message board for Universe is forum.unicoin.pw.
Universe Coin Trading
Universe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Universe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.