VITE (CURRENCY:VITE) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One VITE token can currently be bought for $0.0346 or 0.00000476 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, OKEx and CoinEx. During the last week, VITE has traded 36.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. VITE has a market cap of $14.35 million and $386,199.00 worth of VITE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00349048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013734 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.68 or 0.00824047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00152678 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000998 BTC.
VITE Token Profile
VITE’s genesis date was April 25th, 2018. VITE’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 415,162,655 tokens. VITE’s official Twitter account is @vitelabs. VITE’s official website is www.vite.org. The Reddit community for VITE is /r/vitelabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VITE
VITE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, CoinEx, OKEx, IDEX and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VITE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VITE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VITE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VITE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VITE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.