Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Waltonchain has traded 14.5% higher against the dollar. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $91.08 million and approximately $26.39 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waltonchain token can now be bought for $2.19 or 0.00030551 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Huobi, OKEx and Coinnest.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.70 or 0.03253361 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00098500 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013967 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010688 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
Waltonchain (WTC) is a token. It launched on August 27th, 2017. Waltonchain’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 41,682,339 tokens. Waltonchain’s official Twitter account is @waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Waltonchain is /r/waltonchain. Waltonchain’s official website is www.waltonchain.org.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, OKEx, Allbit, Coinnest, Huobi, LATOKEN, HitBTC, DragonEX, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Binance and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.