GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 17th. One GINcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00003574 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. GINcoin has a market capitalization of $1.59 million and $9,912.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GINcoin has traded down 39.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,294.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $239.98 or 0.03294714 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $361.10 or 0.04957588 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $88.43 or 0.01214045 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $81.39 or 0.01118172 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00098550 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.50 or 0.00995996 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.16 or 0.00290681 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023732 BTC.
GINcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 22nd, 2018. GINcoin’s total supply is 6,101,809 coins and its circulating supply is 6,101,799 coins. GINcoin’s official website is gincoin.io. GINcoin’s official Twitter account is @gincoin_crypto.
Buying and Selling GINcoin
GINcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GINcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GINcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.