LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $7.14 million and approximately $1.74 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, LEOcoin has traded down 23.8% against the U.S. dollar. One LEOcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0590 or 0.00000805 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, C-CEX, TOPBTC and LEOxChange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7,325.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $241.88 or 0.03305600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $364.84 or 0.04987229 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.15 or 0.01204956 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.40 or 0.01126338 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00099446 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $73.44 or 0.01003880 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00290055 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023614 BTC.
LEOcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. LEOcoin’s official website is www.leocoin.org.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, TOPBTC, C-CEX, LEOxChange and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.