Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Project Pai has traded up 19.2% against the US dollar. One Project Pai coin can currently be bought for $0.0496 or 0.00000681 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, Bitfinex, LBank and Huobi. Project Pai has a market capitalization of $72.00 million and $5.65 million worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $636.72 or 0.08747691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00035596 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011964 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015244 BTC.
About Project Pai
PAI is a coin. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,595,532,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,452,167,956 coins. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. The official website for Project Pai is projectpai.com. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Project Pai’s official message board is medium.com/project-pai.
Buying and Selling Project Pai
Project Pai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Huobi, BitForex, LBank, HBUS and Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Pai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Project Pai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.