Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded 12.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 17th. Over the last week, Pura has traded up 108.6% against the US dollar. Pura has a total market cap of $1.17 million and approximately $291.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pura coin can now be purchased for $0.0067 or 0.00000091 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00012782 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Pura Coin Profile
Pura is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 182,587,474 coins and its circulating supply is 175,804,980 coins. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pura’s official website is mypura.io.
Buying and Selling Pura
Pura can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pura should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pura using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.