TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One TrumpCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0257 or 0.00000353 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, TrumpCoin has traded down 11.2% against the dollar. TrumpCoin has a total market cap of $169,403.00 and approximately $549.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00018528 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00027448 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00039085 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $166.84 or 0.02298582 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005505 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00066492 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000101 BTC.
TrumpCoin Coin Profile
TrumpCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,387 coins. TrumpCoin’s official website is www.trumpcoin.com. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TrumpCoin
TrumpCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrumpCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.